The Monaco Modified Tri-Track Series rolls into Stafford Motor Speedway on Saturday, September 23, for the 50th NAPA Auto Parts Fall Final.
In addition to Stafford’s partnership with NAPA, Belltown Motors & Tire Service Center, Fowler’s Auto Wrecking, and Belltown Recycling Center have all come on board to individually sponsor each of the three scheduled MMTTS heat races:
Heat 1 – Belltown Motors & Tire Service Center
Heat 2 – Fowler’s Auto Wrecking
Heat 3 – Belltown Recycling Center
With huge turnouts in 2020 and 2022, once again, this can’t-miss event is expected to be a showstopper with:
- 35 modified teams preregistered (additional entries anticipated)
- 80 action-packed laps (cautions don’t count), $15,000 to win
- A tight points battle: Matt Hirschman leads Woody Pitkat by just 10-points
- FloRacing live streaming
Pit pass and general admission tickets for the NAPA Fall Final are available online at StaffordSpeedway.com/tickets. Tickets for the NAPA Fall Final, which are also available to purchase at the admission gates, are priced at:
- General Admission: $30
- Kids ages 6-14: $10
- Kids 5 and under: free (when accompanied by an adult)
- Reserved SeatingL $35 (all ages)
- Pit passes $45 with a valid 2023 Stafford Competition License, and $50 without
Main Gates open at 11 AM with Monaco Modified Tri-Track Series Heat Races at approximately 1:45 PM. The Monaco Modified Tri-Track Series 50th NAPA Auto Parts Fall Final 80 Lap feature is scheduled to start at approximately 6 PM.
If you are unable to attend the event, tune into the live stream on FloRacing, the official streaming partner of Stafford Speedway.